beehive-user mailing list archives

From Adam Jenkins <>
Subject Re: hide root tree item?
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:19:18 GMT
no...just the root tree node.  currently the tree always requires only
one root <netui:treeItem> (it gives an error if you supply more than
one), however, in the layout of my site I don't want a root node to show

I want my tree to look thus:

+ item1
+ item2
+ item3

+ root
   + item1
   + item2
   + item3

which is what I end up with because of the "only one root treeItem
rule".  Swings JTree also enforces the "one root only" rule, but has a
method allowing the root item to be hidden so that the former example
above would be rendered not the later.  Is there any way to mimick this
behaviour in beehive and make <netui:tree> render as per the first

On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 14:35 -0600, Daryl Olander wrote:
> Do you mean you want to hide the tree or not conditionally in a JSP page? If
> so, you can use JSTL to do this. We don't have a visible attribute on it.
> On 9/17/05, Adam Jenkins <> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Is there any way to hide the root tree item (similar to JTree)?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Adam

View raw message