beehive-user mailing list archives

From "John Rohrlich" <>
Subject RE: BeeHive pageflow and bea pageflow
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 18:48:44 GMT
BEA open sourced the Page Flow technology and added many features
including the Interceptor. Others include shared flows, Page Flow
inheritance, new data grid and tree tags, etc. Hard to say what the main
difference is, but an important difference is that Beehive technologies
depend on JDK5.0 because the technology relies on JSR-175 annotations.

- john
-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Ho []
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:37 PM
To: Beehive Users
Subject: BeeHive pageflow and bea pageflow

I am using bea pageflow, and also looking into beehive's pageflow. It
seems that beehive has something called Interceptor, which allows
developer to plug in extended logic in the framework, but bea's pageflow
does not have it. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Here comes my question: what is the main difference between beehive
version and bea version?

View raw message