beehive-user mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <>
Subject Re: Tiles and JSF
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:08:34 GMT
Hi Mike,

I just did an empirical test, and it didn't work, but I know that the
MyFaces people have done work on this (there has been lots of discussion
about this on, and there's some info here: ).

I *think* that with the above Tiles support for JSF, this should all
work, but I'm not totally sure.  If you do try it, we'd love to hear
about it.  :)  If it doesn't work, it may be a fixable bug on the Page
Flow side.

Arnold, Michael wrote:

>Is it possible to use both Tiles and JSF in a Page Flows application?
>I've been able to use these two separately, but as a masochist, I'd like
>to try and use all three technologies at once.
>Mike Arnold

View raw message