beehive-user mailing list archives

From James Black <>
Subject re: updated the test case for two bugs
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:29:37 GMT

For beehive-848 and 849 I updated the testcase, so hopefully the bug can
be duplicated.

There is a bug where some methods that don't have @WebMethod before them
still show up in my wsdl file. The methods are from a class that the
webservice class extends.

The other is that some of my beans I can't transfer, as there are no
serializer/deserializer for them, even though the beans are fairly simple.

I am working around the second problem by just passing an xml file as a
string back and forth, but I don't like that solution, but it works.

For the first, it is annoying, but I know which functions are not real
web service methods, so I just don't call them.

The testcase has 5 or 6 webservices within it, and dozens of webservice
methods, as I think the problem happens because of the size of my
webservices, but I don't know, I am just guessing.

- --
"Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
James Black
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -

View raw message