beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Rudnick" <>
Subject Passing a form bean to a "popup"
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:19:49 GMT
In the latest examples of how to use "popups" with beehive, there is a simple example of how
a netui:button can call a nested action, and when this nested action returns it provides the
display in a popup widow.
Would it be possible to pass a formbean to this nested action with values that are already
set?  Here we hope to have a value on the parent form that we can pass to the nested action,
then the nested action can use this to do whatever it needs with this value.  In other words,
we may have a String value on the parent form called Xyz.  If we wish to pass this to the
form for the popup, so that we can display it or use it, what is the provided method?
Does this sound clear?  Any ideas?
View raw message