beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Yee, Sunny K" <>
Subject Netui ServletContainerAdapter and instantiate SharedFlowControllers messages
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:16:33 GMT

Can anyone shed some light on the cause of these 2 different messages to
the tomcat console?  Even though I get these errors, my page comes up
fine.   I don't reference any shared flows in my controller class.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sunny Yee
Hewlett-Packard Co.

I get this message when tomcat starts up.

- No ServletContainerAdapter specified or discovered; using class
- Running without URL template descriptor,

I get this message after I requests a URL.

- Attempting to instantiate SharedFlowControllers for request /
- Using a default expression evaluator of type

View raw message