beehive-user mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <>
Subject Re: can use tiles?
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:51:54 GMT
Yes!  I actually have two answers for this:

    1) Page Flow supports Tiles directly.  There's a sample of this in
the distribution at samples/netui-samples/tiles.

    2) I use "shared flows" to provide actions that go along with UI in
page templates.  There's a sample of this in the dist at
samples/netui-samples/templateactions.  Note that this is basically the
*exact* same sample as the Tiles example, using templates instead.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Adam Jenkins wrote:

>Can beehive use struts tiles?
>Is there an example on this?
>I've tried using 'template' but I keep stuffing things up because
>template executes from the directory of the flow, so all the action
>links keep erroring out.  For example, my header has a logout
>action...which is in the main  But when I go to a
>controller in a different directory which uses the same template I get
>"Action 'logout' is not a valid action.".
>Anyone can help out with this?

View raw message