beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Rudnick" <>
Subject Shared Flow exception handling
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:01:51 GMT
When attempting to use a Shared Flow for exception handling, we
successfully have our handle redirect us to our "error" page.  On the
"error" page, we wish to have a "cancel" button, that will simply take
us back to the last point in our application before the exception what

It would seem that the correct way to do this would be to put a
"cancelAction" in the shared flow for the button to use that looks like

@Jpf.Action( forwards =

    @Jpf.Forward( name = "success",

        navigateTo = Jpf.NavigateTo.previousPage )

    } )

public Forward cancelAction

    return new Forward("success");

This, however, does not seem to work.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how this should be done?