beehive-user mailing list archives

From Adam Jenkins <>
Subject do forms have to extend FormData?
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:17:10 GMT
Hi All,

I'm setting up a self populating form as per the sample in
samples/netui-samples/ui/formposting however, instead of using a value
object that extends FormData, I'm using an XMLBean I've created.

I'm returning from the controller action:

return new Forward("badconfig", myConfigXMLBean);

which is mapped with

@Jpf.Forward(name="badconfig", path="reinstallDBConfig.jsp"),

and myConfigXMLBean is an XMLBeans generated POJO and does not extend

In reinstallDBConfig.jsp I have the following:

<netui:textBox dataSource="actionForm.protocol" size="20"/>

But it never populates with the values of myConfigXMLBean.getProtocol()

Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

View raw message