beehive-user mailing list archives

From Adam Jenkins <>
Subject transfer control to sub directory?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 20:23:13 GMT
Hi All,

I have the following directory structure in a test beehive app I'm

    @Jpf.SimpleAction(name="begin", path="./index.jsp"),
	processPasswordChange(PasswordChangeForm form)

I have a link (and corresponding simple action in the top level in index.jsp that links to changePassword.jsp

<netui:anchor action="changePassword">Change Password</netui:anchor>

This all works fine and the link to changePassword.jsp works, however in
my changePassword.jsp, I don't know what to put as the action attribute
on the netui:form in order for the form to use processPasswordChange in

So I have two questions

1)  With respect to best practices and seperating logic, am I
approaching it correctly, or is there a better way to link between files and jsp files in different directories.

2) How do I reference the processPasswordChange method in
admin/ from a netui:form in changePassword.jsp?

View raw message