beehive-user mailing list archives

From Carlin Rogers <>
Subject Re: Accessing a nested page flow directly
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 21:14:54 GMT
Hi Lisa,

How are user going directly to your login page flow directly?
Is it from a link off of the app?

Maybe one way to do this is to create a page flow that is
sort of a wrapper for the nested login page flow. The wrapper
is what you expose to the customer and it forwards to
the nested login page flow. The login page flow can remain
completely modular/independent. The wrapper page flow
would just have some SimpleActions and could return to
the main page.

Just a thought,

Cannon-Morrett, Lisa L wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a nested page flow that is a login to the application.  The user
> is also allowed to access the login page flow directly. In this case, if
> the login is successful, I'd like to direct them to the application's
> main page. Is there a recommended approach to handling a nested page
> flow that may not always be nested?
> Lisa

View raw message