beehive-user mailing list archives

From Carlin Rogers <>
Subject Re: how do I use the nullable="false" option with an integer
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 15:27:55 GMT
Hi James,

Are you using an int data type or Integer class?
What attribute are you using the integer with and are
you using any selectOption tags?

Late last week the Javadoc for the select tag was cleaned
up and some additional examples were added. This might
help with using the select. See

If you could include the segment of JSP that uses the select
tag and also any associated code segments from the page flow
Controller that defines the values you are using, I might be
able to help with this.

James Black wrote:
> I have an integer attribute that I am displaying in a netui:select.
> I don't want a zero displayed at the bottom of the list.
> How can I ensure that the value is not displayed at the bottom?
> Thanx.
> - --
> "Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
> James Black
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (MingW32)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -
> iD8DBQFClH/1ikQgpVn8xrARAtPTAKCFpG+fheo5t6RrNC8mD7Hea1lRDACfVVQ1
> pjBJfzBgtQS7AWokl7geDR4=
> =0sUt

View raw message