beehive-user mailing list archives

From Richard Feit <>
Subject Re: unit testing my page flow/control
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 14:43:13 GMT
Hi Jarrod,

That's a good point.  StrutsTestCase does integrate with Cactus (the
approach Carlin and I described on this thread was just the
container-less "mock objects" piece).

I should have also mentioned that I know of people who use HttpUnit for
testing against the returned response.

If you do use any of these approaches, a report to the list on how it
went would be swell.  :)

Jarrod Knox wrote:

>Has anyone attempted to try testing with cactus?

View raw message