beehive-user mailing list archives

From Carlin Rogers <>
Subject Re: unit testing my page flow/control
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 22:31:55 GMT
Hi James,

You could use StrutsTestCase for JUnit. Another user posted a
message to this group about using StrutsTestCase. There was
also a recent fix to Beehive NetUI to help support this
testing. See...

Rich created some tests that you might be able to look at as
examples. A base class was attached to this bug. You could
download the class,, from the URL

The following svn information may also help.

I think one area of focus in 1.1 will be to address JUnit testing
of page flows.

James Black wrote:

> How do I create the unit tests for my beehive project?  It appears that
> the pageflow and control unit tests are not automatically created.
> Thanx for all your help so far, I have made some major headway on my
> project, but now I want to start looking at unit testing that part,
> since I have unit tests for the database layer.
> Thanx.
> - --
> "Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
> James Black
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (MingW32)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -
> iD8DBQFCjOeVikQgpVn8xrARAvMtAKCS2al2Y2nCZ+PoEAziREDhY3OcsACeM7L7
> NdANNt7Qf/9KKwAZooxHB1w=
> =tShE

View raw message