beehive-user mailing list archives

From Richard Feit <>
Subject Re: unable to perform background process on manager
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 20:04:34 GMT
Got it -- I'll take a look at both bugs.  I think the background process
is session expiration itself, at which point it goes through the objects
in the session and calls valueUnbound() for those objects that implement
javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionBindingListener.  But we certainly
shouldn't be blowing up there.

James Black wrote:

> I got an NPE in
> org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.internal.internalUtils.isLongLived(
> in my application.
> Should I also report this as a bug?
> I will archive the current source in case I should.
> What background process could it not do anyway, any ideas?

View raw message