beehive-user mailing list archives

From Richard Feit <>
Subject Re: when is begin() called in a controller
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 15:24:58 GMT
Hmm... this sounds like the type of error that comes out of a JSP when
one of the NetUI tags is referencing a nonexistant action.  Does the
'securityCheck' action exist in /auth/Controller.jpf, or is it in
another page flow?  And just to eliminate all the variables, has the
page flow been rebuilt since securityCheck was added?

If neither of these is the problem, would you attach the page flow
(.jpf) and also its generated Struts config file?  That file is found in
{web output

James Black wrote:

> I have an error: "Action 'securityCheck' is not a valid action"
> I don't get any information from the tomcat logs on this.
> I wonder if the problem is that my controller's begin() method is not
> being called.
> If I go to 'http://localhost:8080/lmsstats/auth/Controller.jpf' or to
> 'http://localhost:8080/lmsstats/login.jsp' I get the same error message.
> I do have in my controller a @Jpf.Action(...) before
> protected Forward securityCheck(SecurityCheckForm form)  {...}

View raw message