beehive-user mailing list archives

From Richard Feit <>
Subject Re: what is 'annotation types without processors' mean
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 18:02:30 GMT
You're probably running into this bug: .

I'm assuming that you're running against our Beta distribution?  It's
something I should have asked about sooner -- some of the other
questions/issues you've had might be addressed in the latest (well, the
first :)) nightly drop: .

Let me know if that doesn't fix it.

James Black wrote:

> The only warning I am getting is in the subject line.
> What is it for, so I can figure out what is causing it, since there is
> no mention of a file even in the warning line.
> It is coming from apt, not beehive, btw.

View raw message