beehive-user mailing list archives

From Kyle Marvin <>
Subject Re: new error, NoSuchMethodError
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 17:16:22 GMT
>   Also, we've added "beehive-" to all of the JARs, so if you need to
> remove the runtime from WEB-INF/lib while leaving other JARs in place,
> hopefully an "rm WEB-INF/lib/*.jar" will do the trick.

I'm not sure that 'rm WEB-INF/lib/beehive-*.jar' is really going to be
sufficient to clean out Beehive dependencies, since these jars
potentially pull in other dependencies too (like commons-*.jar) whose
versions will change over time.

It's probably better to build an explicit dependency list, and use it
for both copy (into WEB-INF/lib) and clean targets.

-- Kyle

View raw message