beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Jarrod Knox" <>
Subject question
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 15:48:43 GMT
Using pollinate to build beehive application. I believe pollinate is using
the alpha version of beehive. My menu calls a jsp that forwards to the action in a controller.

1) Now if I have selected a page in that controller then leave to another
page flow controller.

 2) When I go back to that flow via the menu the jsp that forwards to the should be called but it isn't. Instead is loading up the page that
the calls and bypasses the whole method.

Question: How do I remove the controllers locked in page that I left in that
page flow so the is called again from my <jsp:forward> ?

Weblogic 8.1 sp3 I believe solved this issue with the public void

Any help would be greatly appreciated.