beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Michael P" <>
Subject RE: Missing buildWebapp.xml
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:08:36 GMT
Use the build.xml file in the sample/netui-blank/WEB-INF/src folder.
The build.xml and a file is there. Copy these to
and direct ant to the build.xml.  Notice the "build" target is in there.
Make sure your beehive.home and other parameters are set correctly in
the file and that your environment variables are set
properly.  I have just done this and got it to work but had to tweak
a few of the files.  An IDE should do all this for me (Pollinate) but
the products are not mature enough yet.

Mike Miller

-----Original Message-----
From: DeHamer, Brian []
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 1:47 PM
To: Beehive Users
Subject: Missing buildWebapp.xml

I'm working with the Beta binaries and am following the instructions in
the tutorial for compiling my page flow:

ant -f %BEEHIVE_HOME%\ant\buildWebapp.xml

However, there is no buildWebapp.xml file in my %BEEHIVE_HOME%\ant dir.
I have beehive-runtime.xml and beehive-tools.xml but neither of these
look like substitutes for the buildWebapp.xml file.  Am I missing

Brian DeHamer

View raw message