beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Jeremiah Johnson" <>
Subject RE: No Stack Trace on JPF Error page
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 00:00:27 GMT
Production / development mode is tied to the JVM assertions, so the
easiest way to turn on the stack trace (more specific, to announce that
you are in dev mode) is set your JAVA_OPTS environment variable before
starting Tomcat (i.e. export JAVA_OPTS=-ea).

I think that there is another way to set dev mode, but I can't find any
references to that other way.

- jeremiah

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Semyan
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:33 PM
To: Beehive Users
Subject: No Stack Trace on JPF Error page

When I get a Beehive error, I get the error.jsp with the proper error
displayed but the stack trace does not show up. Here is the relevant
section in error.jsp:
showMessage="false" showDevModeStackTrace="true"/></td></tr>

Do I need to enable something to get this to show up?
Scott Semyan

View raw message