beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Daryoush Mehrtash" <>
Subject RE: problem with SOAPMessage.class
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:19:58 GMT

non-annotated web services, otherwise why do you even include xml
beans's jar in your web app that is running the standard axis web

-----Original Message-----
From: James Black []
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:06 PM
To: Beehive Users
Subject: Re: problem with SOAPMessage.class

Daryoush Mehrtash wrote:
| Have you tried removing SAAJ.jar?  And use the XMLBeans implementation
| of the java.xml.soap classes.

~  I have finally just copied saaj.jar to TOMCAT_DIR/common/lib and have
it removed from both webapps, and I removed SOAPMessage from

~  Now I can work on both types of webservices.

- --
"Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
James Black
Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -

View raw message