beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Daryoush Mehrtash" <>
Subject RE: forgot how to find my webservice
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 01:30:23 GMT

1) You should be able to use your .jws as before, if not then it is bug.

2) .jws extension on the URL is used to identify the URLs for the web
services. The class may or may not have the .jws extension.   In the
current version you have different option on calling the service.

This is the old way that should continue to work.  We have many samples
on this.

This expects the webapp to be installed under wsm-samplesWS context
and the web service class to be in web.handlerchain package.  The source
file can be called or HandlerChainSamples.jws.

.jws is the preferred method at this time, since this would also allow
you to have controls in your webservice.  But if you don't have any
controls you can use .java.

In our most recent release you can call the web service without the
package name (and I believe without .jws extension).  There are no
samples for this at the moment, I will add one soon and let you know

Hope this helps.