beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Merz" <>
Subject RE: new beta release / .NET-DOC/WRAPPED issue
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:34:18 GMT
Hi James,

Bug reports with test cases would be awesome! The beta will have various
bug fixes, including proper usage of handlers capable of modifying SOAP
messages before and after invoking web methods (under the covers, we've
switched to Axis 1.2RC3).

However, we're still working with the Axis guys trying to fix your .NET
issue. We'll definitely give you an update once we verified the fixes,
but I am not sure if that will make it into the beta release.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Black []
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:55 PM
To: Beehive Users
Subject: Re: new beta release

Ken Tam wrote:
> Hi Alex,
> We're in the middle of winding down the beta release actually.  We
> should be voting on it within the next few days.

  Is there going to be any bug fixes on doc/literal ordoc/wrapped and

  I was testing out these earlier this week and had different errors
with webservices that use complex beans, but these mostly work with
rpc/enc and .net.

  I am planning on doing a more thorough investigation, and submit bug
reports, if it is desired, along with test cases.

- --
Corruptisima republica plurimae leges. [The more corrupt a republic, the
more laws.]
Tacitus from Annals III, 116AD
Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (MingW32)

View raw message