beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Merz" <>
Subject RE: using attachments with beehive
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:04:37 GMT
Hi James,

There is a sample that shows how to use attachments with web services:
it's the petstore sample sends images as attachments. Let me know if you
have any problems with it.

You can certainly use OUT or INOUT params if you'd like to send that
information. Be sure to use "Holders" (as defined in JAX-RPC) if you do
so. Let me know if you'd like a sample for that as well (I think we
don't have one in SVN at this time, but there will be one for the next

Btw, you don't have to specify the @WebParam-names any longer. The names
in the source will be used as default values (according to JSR-181 and
finally fixed ;)

Hope this helps,

-----Original Message-----
From: James Black []
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:39 AM
To: Beehive Users
Subject: re: using attachments with beehive

I am curious if there are any examples of sending attachments from a
webservice, using beehive.

If I use an out parameter would that serve the same basic functionality?

My situation is that I am sending grades from a webservice, so I will
turn the grades into an xml file, then encrypt it, then send it to the

- --
"Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
James Black
Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -

View raw message