beehive-user mailing list archives

From James Black <>
Subject Re: .net implementation from wsdl cannot be reflected
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:01:03 GMT

Jongjin Choi wrote:
| Oops.. I forgot the modified wsdl.

~  You should get the error message you saw, actually, as these
operations are only allowed by instructors, in most cases. :)

~  How would I go about filling out a bug report on this, as I started
but the title is now incorrect:

~  The nullpointer problem was caused by some missing jar files, but the
.net has been failing the whole time also, and my description shows that
the wsdl file is incorrect.

~  I am about to change my beehive impl from doc/lit to rpc/enc, as I
have problems with axis using doc/lit, just so the two wsdl file
differences can be seen.

- --
"Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
James Black
Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -

View raw message