beehive-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: XMLBean support
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:04:12 GMT
Are you using version 2 of xmlbeans?  The support in beehive WSM uses features found in v2
which is included with beehive last I checked.  If you inserted the xmlbeans 1.0.3 jar in
the classpath it may be getting in the way.

I am happy to answer further questions if you continue to run into problems.

View raw message