beehive-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas_MV <>
Subject RE: about Beehive Framework
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:52:58 GMT
Thanks a lot Bryan.

With Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Che []
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 9:04 PM
To: Beehive Users
Subject: Re: about Beehive Framework

Hi Srinivas, Beehive consists of three main technology areas that
primarily span presentation and business tiers.  The netui/pageflow
component is an extension of Struts and covers presentation and also
some business logic  (following an mvc model).  Controls is a framework
that lets you build components with meta-data.  You can write controls
for abstracting operations in any tier.  For example, there is a sample
database control
that simplifies working with databases.  Finally, there is a Web
Services component which helps you write annotation-based Web Services
and is an implementation of JSR-181.

You can take a look at the documentation for Beehive at for more details.

Srinivas_MV wrote:
> I am new to Beehive Framework and I have a question.
> Is Beehive framework is a presentation tier, Business tier or Data tier
> framework or it address all the 3 tiers.
> -Srinivas
is appreciated.

View raw message