beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Adrian Grealish" <>
Subject Parameter passing with data grid
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:04:05 GMT

How do you pass a parameter to the default pager in the data grid?

I have a result set that depends on the parent id to limit the set size
returned from an SQL query but I cannot see how to pass this parameter
when I click the 'next' link on the grid.

I have tried to include the parameter tag inside the 'configurePager'
tag but this results in an error saying the 'configurePager' tag must be

Next as a test I hard coded the parameter into the pageAction attribute
(pageAction="viewGrid?testSuiteRunId=1") but his results in the
mal-formed URL
"" which
does not work.

JSP snippet below

<netui-data:dataGrid dataSource="pageInput.testCaseResults"
name="TestCaseResults" disableDefaultPager="false">

                  <netui-data:configurePager pageSize="10"
pageAction="viewGrid?testSuiteRunId=1" />

I can however type this correctly formed URL into internet explorer and
it works ".../"

How do you do this using the netui grid tags?