beehive-user mailing list archives

From "John Archer" <>
Subject RE: Hibernate Goodies
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 06:57:10 GMT
Hi Dan,

I will take a look at this.  Do you have any information on which
versions of Hibernate that this will work with?

John Archer
Senior Systems Engineer
Mobile: 713.823.6748
Yahoo IM: thermo

BEA Systems, Inc.
Corporate Office, USA
2315 North First Street
San Jose, CA 95131
Visit the BEA SOA Resource Center.
-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Diephouse []
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 3:10 PM
Subject: Hibernate Goodies

Howdy all,

I know there are hibernate users out there and I would like to invite
you test the hibernate control.  I've just added in managed
transactions, so the control will take care of starting/committing your
transactions as well as session management.  I look forward to any
feedback that you have (on documentation, code, api, etc)!

Snapshot jar:

(you should just need to drop this into your build to be able to use it.

For the hibernate dependencies see the hibernate documentation.)

- Dan

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions LLC

View raw message