beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Ken Tam" <>
Subject RE: ApacheCon distribution on web site?
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 22:37:50 GMT
Hi Carl,

A proposal to lock down the alpha bits for the ApacheCon distribution is
about to get floated.  The voting etc will take a few days, so the
earliest we'll have the actual ApacheCon distribution available as a
binary download is probably mid next week.

Your best bet is to sync to the alpha branch at
beehive/branches/v1/alpha and built a distribution using the following
ant command:

"ant clean build.dist build.dist.archives"

This is exactly the process we'll be using to build the "official"
distributions, so it's as close to the "real deal" as you can get.

View raw message