beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <>
Subject Re: Web services
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:36:27 GMT

   Yeah, looks like that "deploy.wsm.webapp.runtime" target didn't seem
to make it into the SVN build infrastructure, though it is in the

   The tutorials are actually written to go against the alpha from last
weekend; you might download that and give it a shot.  Here's a link:

   Otherwise, we'll try to get that target rolled into the trunk/ build.

   Thanks for pointing it out!

Tomas Olsson wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to use the web service tutorial but it doesn't seem to work
> very well. For instance, the target deploy.wsm.webapp.runtime does not
> seem to exist. When I tried to copy the jars manually, and when I
> build.webapp it canot find any wsdl-file. How come? What is missing?
> I use a version I got by using SVN according to the instructions on the
> webpage.
> /Tomas

View raw message