beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <>
Subject Re: RowSets
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:57:48 GMT

   Good question; providing a RowSet implementation is more of a
container issue.  At this point, we're not planning on writing our own,
though who knows.  ;)

   You can download the RowSet reference implementation from here:

and use this with Tomcat.  I could see there being an integration
between RowSets and the DatabaseControl, though I don't believe any of
that work has started yet.

Chris Hogue wrote:
> Hi all, another question:
> Is there a way that I can use RowSets right now? In WLW I believe the implementation
came from WLS so it basically 'just worked', especially with the DB Control. Is the implementation
of the RowSet going to come from beehive or is it more of a container or DB driver issue?