beehive-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hogue <>
Subject Application Builds
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:40:35 GMT
Hi All,
After poking around with beehive the last couple of days I'm curious if there is any work
going on wrt application builds. In other words, a build that is separate from the beehive
source that a user who only wants to build an application would use (and would probably want
to be able to check in to their SCM under their application source tree).
I know about the netui/ant/webappTemplate.xml and test/ant/buildWebapp targets, but I don't
think application developers want to to go into that tree and have to pass all of those arguments
everytime. I've set a basic one set up for the test app I've been using but is there an official
effort going on in this area?

Do you Yahoo!?