beehive-user mailing list archives

From Pedro Lopez <>
Subject How to get started
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:23:18 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am really interested to learn and use Beehive,
because for the last 2 years we have been using Struts
1.1 deploying on BEA, and I have grown somewhat tire
of the amount of code that needs to be
maintain/created (forms, beans, etc) to make our
application run.

My question is, what is the best way to get started?
Is there a good document, manual or "How-to" that I
can use as a reference?

I have been reading the documentations available on and the official Beehive website, but so
far I haven't found anything that could help me get
started. I have some notion of what I need to do but I
would like to find out if I am going in the right

Any word of guidance is more than welcome.
Pedro Lopez
Sr. Software Engineer
Scripps Networks.

Do you Yahoo!?