beehive-user mailing list archives

From Richard Feit <>
Subject Re: NetUI Pageflows = Custom App/Wizards?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:32:55 GMT
Hi Julian,

NetUI Page Flow is built on Struts, and is as tied to Java as Struts
is.  It doesn't currently have a workflow component (sounds like you mean
"workflow" as defined in the Struts Workflow project at, not really as a business
process).  NetUI has state management features like auto-cleanup when
moving from flow to flow, but there's nothing built in to make page flows
transactional.  That said, NetUI does make it possible to create "nested"
page flows as "components" that can be used within other page flows.

This, of course, is just what exists *currently*.  :)  I'd be happy to
provide more info...