beehive-user mailing list archives

From Julian <>
Subject Re: NetUI Pageflows = Custom App/Wizards?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:32:59 GMT

******** IN GENERAL ******************
I appreciate any thoughts you may have...especially
those concerning Beehive's outlook on transactional
NetUI flow and Struts-Workflow project production

 Per last email, I do mean workflow similar to the one
in the Struts-Workflow project.  I am not sure though
that the new "scope" they define is very scalable
and/or distributable.  I had looked at this project
last night, but would like a consultant not to have to
write Java code (not sure if that is possible, have to
dig deeper).  I would prefer they model the flow in
xml or via a graphical modeler.  Then use the
pre-packaged controllers from my software.

  Also, I read the docs on BEA's site regarding the
page flows and the Beehive project.  I fear adopting
the project you mention will not allow me to easily
port flows to the Beehive framework.