beehive-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <>
Subject jpetstore sample appliation
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:17:19 GMT

  One of the things that is in the works is a version of the classic
Petstore webapp that demonstrates some Beehive features including:

- Custom Controls used to implement business services
- The Page Flow programming model
  - nesting
  - webapp security integration
  - page flow scoped forms
  - shared flow (webapp-level flow controller)
  - page inputs
  - declarative (JSR 175 metadata) validation
- The NetUI JSP tags
  - general tag features (forms, use of JSTL, etc)
  - data binding using JSP 2.0 EL
  - using the template tags to do site layout
  - internationalization using the "bundle" data binding context
  - editing data sets using the <netui-data:repeater> tag
- Using XMLBeans with controls and Page Flows

The plan is to check this into the SVN and make it part of the Beehive
tree.  Hopefully, this will help by providing some examples of the
Beehive functionality.  Since this is happening in my spare time, I'd
guess that it will be ready to checkin in the next three weeks.  <g>

But, an end-to-end sample is coming.

View raw message