beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need small help....
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:03:39 GMT
Anil--

  You're right that the documentation isn't very clear about this --
the "simple-pager-jumptopage.jsp" is the destination for the form
submit that handles changing the page.  In a simple case, it should
just be the name of the JSP that has the data grid.  In a more complex
case, it might be a Page Flow action.

  For example, if your page with the data grid is called "foo.jsp",
just set that to action="foo.jsp" to send the request back to that
page.

  Hope that helps.

Eddie