beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BEEHIVE-1094
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:12:03 GMT
Sorry Poorna, I have not completely looked through the patch. I'll try
to review it later today. A new callback onDestroy(request, session)
sounds reasonable. We definitely need to make sure these changes are
backward compatible. I do not know of any way to create control
container context without requiring a request.

Kind regards,
Carlin

On 12/19/07, Poorna Ramasamy <pramasam@bea.com> wrote:
> Did anyone get a change to look at this?
>
> regards,
> ~Poorna

of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.