beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott L'Hommedieu" <slhom...@bea.com>
Subject BEEHIVE-1094
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 23:45:46 GMT
I'm forwarding this on behalf of my colleague to expedite the process.

>From Poorna:

For BEEHIVE-1094, I am proposing the following change.

 ====

/depot/dev/sandbox/beehive/wl92_ga/netui/src/pageflow/org/apache/beehive
/netui/pageflow/PageFlowManagedObject.java#1
 -

E:\P4\dev\sandbox\beehive\wl92_ga\netui\src\pageflow\org\apache\beehive\
netui\pageflow\PageFlowManagedObject.java
 ====

 19a20,21

>  import
org.apache.beehive.controls.api.context.ControlContainerContext;

 103c105,109

 <         onDestroy( session );

 ---

*>       PageFlowControlContainer cc = new
PageFlowControlContainerImpl();*

>       ControlContainerContext ccContext =
 cc.getControlContainerContext(this);

>       cc.beginContextOnPageFlow(this, null, null,
 session.getServletContext());

>       onDestroy( session );

>       cc.endContextOnPageFlow(this);

 The highlighted first line - I am not sure on how to create
 PageFlowControlContainer using PageFlowControlContainerFactory when
 there is no request object. So, I have created the control container
 directly here.

 regards,

 ~Poorna