beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Poorna Ramasamy" <prama...@bea.com>
Subject Re: BEEHIVE-1094
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:07:14 GMT
Did anyone get a change to look at this?

regards,
~Poorna

-----Original Message-----
From: Poorna Ramasamy
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:24 PM
To: Beehive Developers
Cc: Carlin Rogers
Subject: RE: BEEHIVE-1094

Attached diff is the new solution I have in my mind now. That is,
request is being tracked right from where the pageflow is removed from
session using the SessionBindingEvent. At the destroy method if request
is available, context is created or else onDestroy(session) is called
without context.

But I feel, with this approach, customers would not be certain about the
context being associated with onDestroy(session). If session
invalidation occurs, onDestroy(session) will be called without context.
So to overcome this, I feel, a new callback onDestroy(request, session)
is required here. Does this sound reasonable? Or if there is a way in
which I can create control container context without requiring "request"
object, please let me know.

regards,
~Poorna