beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BEEHIVE-1122 and ability to show all records in a data set
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:20:56 GMT
Carlin--

  Thanks for resolving this -- I agree with you that the showAll
attribute should do the trick.

  As far as setting disableDefaultPager="true", I'd leave this as-is
since it would be useful to display a message like "Page 1 of 1".
It's also probably easier to figure out how to turn the pager off than
it is to figure out why it was automagically disabled and then
re-enable it.  My $0.02.

Cheers,
Eddie