beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add default text to datagrid
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:42:58 GMT
Hi Paul,

This would be a good question for the Beehive user list. There is a
way to provide a custom pager using the NetUI configurePager tag and
its pagerRendererClass attribute. Something like...

    <netui-data:configurePager pagerRendererClass="com.you.className" ...>

You would implement your custom pager to extend
org.apache.beehive.netui.databinding.datagrid.api.rendering.PagerRenderer
and override the following method.

    protected String noDataRender() {
        return "";
    }