beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, John" <j4.mil...@ngc.com>
Subject FW: Popup Window
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:36:49 GMT

email: j4.miller@ngc.com <mailto:j4.miller@ngc.com>

________________________________

From: Miller, John
Sent: Tue 11/27/2007 10:29 AM
To: dev@beehive.apache.org
Cc: Cook, Tasha A. (Jordan)
Subject: Popup Window

Greetings

I have a development scenario that may need to be addressed.  I am working with WebLogic 9.2.2
Workshop and I am developing a web app using a controller.  With this controller i have a
dispatcher that produces 6 JSPs.  I am not using forms with any of the 6 JSPs.  Can i still
use the <netui:configurePopup> to display these 6 JSPs individually..thus producing
the desired results?  Please advise.  Thanx

John Miller
Software Engineer
Northrop Grumman-TASC
Compliance Verification Team (CV)