beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BEEHIVE-1122 and ability to show all records in a data set
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 06:42:17 GMT
Eddie,

I tested the code changes for the new showAll showAll attribute in the
<netui-data:configurePager> tag and think that solves the issue for
BEEHIVE-1122. I'm going to go ahead and resolve it as well. If anyone
disagrees, please reopen the issue in JIRA.

The only thought I had was that if someone has showAll="true", maybe
the configurePager tag should default to have
disableDefaultPager="true". That way the user does not have to
explicitly have to set it in the tag to keep the pager links from
appearing. What do you think? I can make the change if you think that
sounds correct.

Thanks,
Carlin