beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Chad Schoettger" <chad.schoett...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding a JDBC control sample to the Beehive distribtion....
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:55:09 GMT
I have some time available to do a bit of doc work, I was thinking of
adding a JDBC system control sample to the Beehive dist.  I noticied
that back in 2005 steveh started a JDBC control sample but didn't have
a chance to complete it.

Unless anyone objects, I would like to pick up where he left off and
complete the sample and any associated doc.  The existing sample code
resides in trunk/samples/system-controls-jdbc.

Just to verify, adding a new sample to the beehive distribution will
require a vote, correct?

 - Thanks, Chad