beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update the netui-jsf sample build files to support newer MyFaces 1.1.X
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 01:25:26 GMT
Carlin--

  These changes sound fine to me.  To be clear, is the reason to
update MyFaces just to use a newer release?

  With respect to JSF 1.2, MyFaces hasn't delivered official release
that supports this version of the specification; according to their
most recent status report, this should be done sometime in the first
quarter, though testing could be done against builds -- assuming they
exist.  :)

  A discussion on JEE 5 support would be great!

Eddie