beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to fix the 1.0.2 installation document
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 00:38:22 GMT
Carlin--

  Good question -- it's best to use people.apache.org, but any machine
should give you access to the same underlying file system.  It's
probably easiest to scp the files to:

  /www/beehive.apache.org/docs/1.0.2/

which is a directory in the ASF file system.  Then you can ssh to
people.apache.org machine to ensure that the permissions are set
correctly.  Once this is done, it will take an hour or so before
changed content is mirrored to the live web servers, so don't be
concerned if your changes aren't visible for a while.  :)

  The ASF Infrastructure team owns administering these machines; more
information on ASF infrastructure is here:

  http://www.apache.org/dev/

  Hope that helps.

Eddie