beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to fix the 1.0.2 installation document
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:42:32 GMT
Carlin--

  I've updated the permissions on the entire /www/beehive.apache.org/
directory, so this should be writable to you and anyone else in the
"beehive" group.

  As far as signing the documentation kits, I don't think that this is
necessary, especially if the website is updated.  Since Apache
releases are created by a vote on an SVN change number, any release of
new bits would require a re-vote on a new SVN changelist.  If this was
a fix for an egregious bug, I'd agree that we should re-release, but
in this case it seems fine to live with this issue.

  My $0.02.

Eddie